- my staples removed by a wonderful doctor (with Susan's help)
- drainage tubes yanked out (causing my eyes to get big as saucers)
- Mr. Bob getting weaker and weaker
- when we hurried him to the doctor's it was discovered he'd lost 9 pounds in less than a week.
- he's extremely dehydrated
- at the moment he's being hydrated by IV at the oncologist's
- Susan's with him
- I stayed behind for delivery of a La-Z-Boy chair that supposedly will propel me from a sitting position across the room.
- found i could easily rise without the new feature
- I'm seated so high that it feels like I'm on a royal throne. Keep your eyes open for a tiara
- If Mr. Bob's legs are still weak at the end of dehydration, he's to be taken to the ER
- Thank God for text messaging
- I may opt to go through life flat on one side.....it's sort of like getting wrinkles.......proof of what you've been through
- will keep you posted
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
THE PAST 24 HOURS have been a bit of a blur. Try to piece some sense out of this.