Tuesday, February 8, 2011

VALENTINE MOVIE

Another experiment is in the works, to see if you can access our Valentine movie.

In my retirement, I took up movie editing and in my usual pattern, spent hours and hours on the new interest. Mostly I worked on movies of our travels, feeling that in our dotage, we could sit back in our recliners and look at where we'd been. We're almost to that stage now.

The phase finally wore itself out to the point that today we don't even know where the video camera is. At the time, I derived great enjoyment out of the editing process and was so surprised at the results that I named the whole project Fluke Productions.

The results were usually of a much better quality than what you're about to view, but the time is right to share with you what I came up with as a Valentine tribute. Believe me, the original DVD turned out to be very acceptable. The transfer to the computer suffered in quality. Okay, let's not put it off any longer.

Let's see if this works.

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm crying already.

    Love from Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes...it worked... what a life. To find a fellow to travel this life and share so many wonderful moments..laughs...love and joy! I still think of your home and all the things you let go of that you got on the road of life. Memories with all of them. Today...I know you have wonderful things....Your home is as interesting as u 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so fortunate to be able to share these moments with you. You have been truly blessed to have had each other to love and cherish throughout your lives.
    T.O. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! So well done....you continue to blow me away with your skills.
    Love, Timi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jane, you have reminded me that I did get what I wanted from life! Thank you for your movie.

    ReplyDelete