Tears flowed at the pain
Silent agony expressed
I won't press charges.
Remember the Q&A Journal I bought myself last August on one of Tim's Sunday Parents' Days? There's a question each day and places to answer for the next five years. Some of the questions this past week have been:
- What's the most valuable thing you own? (my grandmother's Regina music box)
- What famous living person would you like to meet for drinks? (still considering an answer to that one)
- What was your last credit card purchase? (Books for the Manor library)
- Who do you count on? (Before chemo, Bob; now, the kids.)
- What new word have you learned? (Our new neighbor across the hall is French and has the most delightful accent, even after living in Glendale for 35 years. She told me her favorite red wine which is "like velvet on the tongue" and now my new word is "Chateauneuf du Pape".)
On Sundays Tim comes
Painting in Pomona calls
So today he's here.
Certainly nothing to brag about. Tim's helping his friend paint the newly purchased condo this Sunday. He came with Tulip yesterday. and took my grocery lists, returning with every single item. Someone taught that boy how to shop! Could it have been his mother? While he was gone, Tulip missed him and most of the time sat against the door awaiting Tim's return.
The Master has gone
On a search for provisions
Why did he leave me?
Company coming?And your house is a big mess?
Just put on lipstick.