Thursday, January 27, 2011

P.S.

Yes, those were large servings of Mexican food I showed you yesterday. So I thought I'd address that and show you a couple of other photos.

El Sol is not a fancy restaurant by any stretch of the imagination. You can see that by this shot of Ana working in the kitchen:


And there's no reason in the world to share the next one with you. It's of poor quality, no doubt I had the wrong setting on the camera, but there's something about it that I like.


On flickr, I think I titled it "Cowboys' Christmas". 

And in regard to portion control, the reason why I now order what is listed as "Carnitas Only" on the menu (hold the rice, please, Manuel):


is because over the past months I've done way too much of this:


We have a mandate that we don't photograph people while they are eating. Someone broke the rule. I wonder who? 


1 comment:

  1. The joy in this is not that someone broke the rule by taking the foto, but that you have the delightful sense of self and humor to post it. Can't wait to meet you in person!!! T.O. Joanne

    ReplyDelete